You will see that we have prepared our braised tofu in the form of dice. This presentation is ideal to add to salads or even serve as an appetizer at a party. Although you can really cut it as you see fit. We also like to cut it into thin fillets and brown them well on both sides.
- 250 gr. of firm tofu
- 2 tbsp apple concentrate
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce or soybean
- 1 cm fresh ginger root
- Cut the tofu into cubes and fry it in the pan with a little oil until golden brown on all sides.
- While the tofu is frying, peel the ginger and grate it.
- When the tofu is well browned, we add the grated ginger, the tamari sauce (or soy sauce) and the apple concentrate. We also add water until the tofu is covered.
- Let it cook over low-medium heat until the liquid has been consumed.