Healthy, easy and delicious Roasted Vegetable Bowl with Tahini Dressing and Hemp Seeds! The perfect 30 minute plant-based meal any time of the day!
- 3-4 medium
red or yellow baby potatoes (in 1/4 inch rounds cut)
- 1 /2 large Sweet Potato < span class="wprm -recipe-ingredient-notes wprm-recipe-ingredient-notes-faded">(skin on // cut into 1/4 inch rounds) span>
- 2 < span class="wprm -recipe ingredient unit">large carrots (halved and thinly sliced) li>
- 1 medium beet (cut into 1/8″ rounds)
- 4 medium radish span> (halved or quartered if large) span>
- 2 < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-unit"> tablespoons span> melted avocado or coconut oil (divided // if without oil, under Water or Vegetable Stock)
- 1 TL Curry powder (shared)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (shared)
- < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-amount">1 cup cabbage ( thinly sliced)
- 1 medium red peppers (thin sliced)
- 1 cup broccolini < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-notes wprm-recipe-ingredient-notes-faded" >(roughly chopped)
- 2 < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-unit">cups go kale or kale (organic if possible)
- 1 medium lemon (Juice // ~3 tbsp or 45ml as written in original recipe // divided)
- 2 tablespoon span> Tahini (shared)
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Seed (shared )
- 1 /2 medium avocado (shared // optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper (or more baking sheets if batch size is increased).
- Place potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, turnips and radishes on a baking sheet and mix with half of the oil (or water), curry powder and sea salt (as written in the original recipe – 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil (or of water), 1/2 tsp curry powder and 1/4 tsp sea salt). Mix to combine. Bake for a total of 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Place the cabbage, peppers, and broccolini on the second baking sheet. Drizzle with the remaining half of the oil (or water), curry powder, and sea salt (as written in the original recipe – 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil (or water), 1/2 tsp curry powder, and 1/4 tsp sea salt). Shuffle to combine.
- When the potatoes/carrots reach the 10 minute mark, add the second pan Place in the oven and bake for a total of 15-20 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add kale or collard greens to either pan and sauté until tender and light green.
- < span style="display:block;">To serve, divide the vegetables among plates and garnish with avocado (optional) and season with lemon juice, tahini, hemp seeds, and another pinch of sea salt (optional). You can also garnish with any fresh herbs you have!
- Preferably fresh. Store leftovers, covered, in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Heat in an oven at 350 degrees F (176 C) or on the stovetop over medium-high heat until heated through.