few days ago I shared a photo on Instagram similar to the one you can see below of this delicious bean stew that is ready in just 15 minutes. It is a very nutritious and healthy meal, because to eat healthy it is not necessary to spend hours in the kitchen, it is a matter of organizing and having a repertoire of recipes that we like to make on a daily basis.
You can use canned beans (try to have as few additives as possible) or cook them yourself (ideally). I like to make large amounts of brown rice and legumes that I cook in water without any other ingredients and store in airtight containers to prepare my meals in a moment. It is very useful if you do not have time and thus do not fall into the temptation of resorting to precooked and highly refined foods.
- 400 g de alubias blancas de bote o cocidas (14 oz)
- 2 tazas de salsa de tomate (500 g)
- 1 1/2 taza de tomates secos hidratados en agua o en aceite (80 g)
- 1 taza de maíz (135 g)
- 2 cucharadas de tahini
- 1 cucharada de cebolla en polvo
- 1 cucharada de ajo en polvo
- 1 cucharada de pimentón dulce
- Pimienta negra al gusto
- Canónigos y semillas de sésamo para decorar
- You can use dried tomatoes in oil that you make yourself or that you buy ready-made. I prefer to use hydrated tomatoes in water, it is enough to leave them in hot water for at least 20 minutes, although the ideal is to leave them until they are soft. If you don’t want to complicate your life, delete this ingredient.
- In a pot or pan, mix all the ingredients, stir and cook for about 10 or 15 minutes. li>
- Serve with lamb’s lettuce and sesame seeds (optional).