Hello dear! Today I bring a recipe that has swept my instagram, and it is not for less , because with how easy and rich it is, it is inevitable to do it. I teach you how to prepare these battered peppers stuffed with melted vegan cheese.
It makes me a very cool snack if you have guests at home. Just remember that the ideal is that this dish is served just fresh from frying, so that it is very hot, tender and also the cheese is perfectly melted.
3 Italian green peppers 300-400gr of grated mozzarella-style vegan cheese 1/2 bowl of water 5 tablespoons of chickpea flour wheat flour bread grated with garlic and parsley Sunflower oil *We will need a toothpick
Step by step
- Cut the lid off the peppers and empty the inside of the seeds. We wash them well.
- Now, we fill them with the vegan cheese, pressing very, very well until there is no more cheese.
- Mix 1/2 bowl of water with 5 tablespoons of chickpea flour. Beat well until there are no lumps.
- Lay out a plate with wheat flour and another with garlic and parsley breadcrumbs.
- Now, we take our pepper and close with the lid. Holding the pepper and the lid well with your hand, submerge in the chickpea flour mixture and place on top of the wheat flour.
- We coat it well, on all sides, pressing the wheat flour so that it adheres well.
- We submerge it in the mixture again and pass it through the breadcrumbs. Coat it well.
- Finally, WITHOUT submerging, coat it again in wheat flour, pressing well to seal the coating.
- Now, close the lid and the pepper with a toothpick , to prevent it from opening during the frying process (if it opens, the cheese would come out and the oil could leak out as well as spoiling the dish).
- Repeat the process with all the peppers. li>
- Lastly, heat 1/2 a finger of sunflower oil in a frying pan and fry the peppers on both sides.
- Let’s eat! Enjoy them hot.