think that this banana pudding is one of the recipes that I liked the most of all the ones we have made for the blog, especially if I eat it with a lot of fresh raspberries on top because the contrast of flavors is brutal. You can also use frozen raspberries and leave them for a while at room temperature until they thaw or any other red fruit such as strawberries, blackberries or blueberries.
Lately raw or raw vegan desserts have caught my attention, they are healthier, lighter and generally it is easier for my body to digest them, that’s why I decided to buy a food processor powerful because the one I had cost me about 10 euros and it didn’t go far. With the Vitamix can also be a fix, but it’s not the same.
- 2 tazas de anacardos crudos
- 2 plátanos congelados
- 2 plátanos normales
- 8 dátiles Deglet Nour ó 4 dátiles Medjool
- 3/4 taza de leche de almendras (185 ml)
- Frambuesas y anacardos troceados para decorar (opcional)
- The night before you can put the cashews in Soak to make it easier for you to beat them and so that the pudding has a smoother consistency. It’s an optional step, actually I didn’t do it.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until desired consistency. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and chopped cashews.