Today we bring you this delicious banana ice cream suitable for vegans and vegetarians, which in addition to being healthy is delicious, since the coconut milk gives it a slight coconut flavor and provides a lot of creaminess, in fact, I think it is the creamiest ice cream we have made so far and without the need to use cream.
- 400 mililitros de leche de coco (o de nata 35% materia grasa)
- 2 plátanos grandes y maduros
- 1 cucharada de sirope de ágave (o 2 de azúcar)
- In a bowl add the coconut milk (or the cream), the bananas and the agave syrup (or the sugar) and beat until obtaining a homogeneous and liquid mixture. Let it rest in the fridge for at least 4 hours if we are going to do it with a fridge, otherwise it is not necessary.
- For the fridge option it is necessary to put it in the freezer the container in which the ice cream is made 24 hours before making it. With the ice cream machine assembled and turned on, we add the mixture and follow the instructions of our machine. In our case, the ice cream was ready in 40 minutes.
- For the option without a refrigerator, we put the ice cream in the freezer, where it will be for 7 or 8 hours depending on the texture what you want to get So that crystals do not come out, you will have to remove it every hour about 3 or 4 times.