Who doesn’t like French fries? They have always been one of my favorite foods and potatoes in general were my favorite hydrate along with bread before I became vegan.
Some time ago I made “fries” in the oven and the truth is that they were very good . They are not as tasty, but they are lighter and healthier. Since then I have tried to make similar recipes with other ingredients such as batatas, avocado and now it’s the zucchini’s turn.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF or 220ºC.
- Cut the courgettes like French fries.
- In a plate, mix the Parmesan, oregano and pepper. Pour the milk into a deep plate.
- To coat the zucchini sticks, first dip them in milk, then in the Parmesan, oregano, and pepper mixture until completely softened. covered.
- Bake the sticks on a tray lined with parchment paper for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sauce (I love them with hummus) or Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Instead of oregano you can use any other dried herb or even omit this ingredient.
- Add your favorite spices.
- You can also fry the sticks until golden brown if you don’t want to use the oven.