I guarantee that they are delicious and serve to accompany all kinds of dishes, although I like them best with salad, also, like this, we have a delicious meal that will help us wear a bikini or swimsuit in summer. Enjoy!
- Aceite de oliva virgen extra
- Sal gruesa
- 4 patatas
- 8 dientes de ajo
- 1 cebolla
- 1 zanahoria
- In a baking dish add olive oil extra virgin olive oil to taste, covering the entire bottom of it.
- Add the salt, pepper, oregano and thyme to the oil, in the quantity we estimate timely. If you want, you can substitute the spices for others that are to your liking or add something else.
- Wash the potatoes well and without peeling them, cut them in half. We make an “X” shaped cut in each of the two halves so that they are better made inside. Put the potatoes skin side up and the inside of the skin in direct contact with the pan.
- Chop the carrot and onion, crush the garlic cloves and Place everything around the potatoes.
- Sprinkle salt and olive oil over the potatoes and vegetables.
- In the oven preheated to 180 degrees we introduce the dish that we will place on a rack in the central position of the oven and let it bake for about 45 minutes, this will depend on your oven and the size of the potatoes. li>