Baked cauliflower is my favorite way to prepare cauliflower because it comes out so juicy and has so much flavor. Plus, it doesn’t take a lot of stuff to make it taste amazingly good.
I like to use 5 ingredients: cauliflower, extra virgin olive oil, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper. You can add other herbs, spices or ingredients or even remove some that I have used to make the recipe even simpler.
- 450 g de coliflor (1 libra), troceada
- 1–2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal
- 1/2 cucharadita de ajo en polvo
- 1/4 cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and place on a baking tray (lined with parchment paper or not). You can also mix them directly on the baking sheet, whichever is more convenient for you.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden brown. li>
- Serve immediately (I’ve garnished my cauliflower with some chopped fresh parsley) or store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
- Add the spices and herbs you want.
- Garlic powder can be eliminated or replaced with fresh minced garlic.
- Nutritional information has been calculated using 1 tablespoon of oil.