As you may already know by now, I am in love with smoothies or milkshakes. We have quite a few recipes on the blog and even an ebook called 31 Smoothies.
I’ve wanted to publish an avocado smoothie for a long time and although it may sound strange because avocado is usually used above all to make savory recipes, I promise you it’s finger-licking good.
- Pour all the ingredients into the blender and beat until well combined.
- The smoothie is best fresh, but you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days.
- You can use any other leafy green instead of spinach and also any sweetener.
- If you can’t find Medjool dates, you can use Deglet Nour, though in that case you will have to add twice as much.
- The nutritional information has been calculated without the dates.