I don’t like the cold, I’m used to the heat and I can stand it much better, although the good thing about autumn is the seasonal products, like the ones we’ve used to make this simple and nutritious autumn salad strong>.
With the cold we feel like warm dishes, but we should not leave aside salads and raw vegetables and fruits because when cooking them they lose part of their nutrients. Also, is there anything simpler and faster than a salad? It is fast food in its purest form!
- Para la ensalada:
- 250 gramos de lechuga
- 1 aguacate
- 1 zanahoria
- 1/2 granada
- 100 gramos de almendras
- Para la vinagreta:
- 4 cucharadas de aceite de oliva
- 2 cucharadas de vinagre de Módena
- 2 cucharadas de zumo de granada
- Sal y pimienta negra al gusto
- To assemble the salad, just chop the lettuce to our liking and add the chopped avocado, the carrot (which we have cut with the help of a peeler into thin strips), the pomegranate and the whole almonds (we have added them without skin).
- For the vinaigrette we have taken advantage of the juice released by the pomegranate when splitting and shelling it. We recommend that you open it with a container underneath so as not to waste it. In a glass we have mixed the olive oil, the vinegar, the pomegranate juice, the salt and the black pepper strong>, stir well to mix and add it to the salad.