I’m addicted to juices ? I don’t drink them every day because I prefer green smoothies (they are easier to prepare and we take advantage of the fiber in the ingredients), but I drink them often because I love their taste and they are full of nutrients .
When I catch a cold or notice that I am going to catch a cold, I always prepare a liter of natural juice, if possible with ingredients that contain a lot of vitamin C. I have yet to show you a juice to prevent and combat colds, but to make today’s used seasonal ingredients such as apples or Swiss chard.
- 6 manzanas
- 2 naranjas
- 4 tazas de acelga (145 g)
- 2 ramas de apio
- Wash all ingredients.
- Peel the oranges
- Cut the fruits and vegetables.
- Pull everything through the juice extractor.
- Strain the juice to improve the texture (optional).
- If you don’t use organic fruits and vegetables, ideally you should peel them.
- You can easily substitute any ingredient or add others to the juice.< /li>