- Ingredients for four people:
- 1 aubergine
- 1kg fresh tomatoes (out of season one or instead two cans of tomatoes)
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- salt & Pepper to taste
- 100 g soy mince
- 25 g fresh parsley
- Fry the finely chopped onion and garlic. Once softened, add the soy mince, then the mashed tomatoes.
- In a separate skillet, boil the chopped eggplant over. When finished, add the rest of the sauce.
- Add the thyme and rosemary and let the sauce simmer for about 15 minutes. Now that your sauce is ready, add the finely chopped parsley and serve!
If you’re making spaghetti bolognese, I recommend sprinkling it with nutritional yeast and fresh parsley.