- 2 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/3 tbsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tbsp. of ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp. caraway seed (German cumin).
- 1/3 – 1 1/2 tbsp. de chiles rojos molidos
- 2/3 tbsp. of sweet dill (dill)
- 2/3 tbsp. cumin powder
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1-2 chiles jalapeño
- 1/3 cda. of nail clove powder
- 1/3 tbsp. of cardamom powder
- 2/3 tbsp. of fennel seeds
- 22 tbsp. of ground mint leaves
- 1/2 tbsp. of salt
- 2/3 tbsp. of parsley
- 1/3 tbsp. of turmeric
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/3 tbsp. of chopped ginger root
- 2/3 tbsp. of basil
< li itemprop = "ingredients"> 1/3 tbsp. of soy sauce
Blend the onion, garlic, ginger and chilies in a cup of water.
Mix the other ingredients with water to make a thick cream. p>
Add to this the mixture that you had blended.
Fry in margarine and cook it as if they were pancakes.