Very good to all and happy new year 2022! I’m back with the recipes after a few weeks of inactivity, and you’ll forgive me, but the Alaya Maket took up all my time and energy these past few months. 🙂
Today I bring you a basic, easy and quick recipe: some stuffed potatoes roasted in the air fryer. As many of you know, I moved a few months ago and we are still looking for an oven… so we have been using the air fryer as a “substitute” for some recipes.
1/ 2 onions
Step by step
- We will start by washing and cutting an opening in the top of the potato, in the shape of a V. Check out the video above if you need to know how to do it.
- Now, in a large pot, cook the potatoes until they are easily pierced with a fork – about 15 minutes, although it depends on the size of the potato.
- Fill the potatoes with the sauté, paint the potato with a little olive oil and place it in the air fryer at 130º for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. The time may vary depending on the size of the potato and the air fryer.
- Remove the potato and now add a generous layer of vegan mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and parsley on top .
- And ready to eat! Remember to serve it hot and with the vegan mayonnaise cold.
< li>On the other hand, finely chop the onion and mushrooms. Sauté it in a pan with olive oil. The sauté will be light, when they start to brown we turn it off: they will finish cooking in the air fryer.