Easy to cook kale chips in just 30 minutes with 8 ingredients! Cheesy, crunchy and nutritious!
- 10 Unzen < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">gehackte Kohlblätter (gewaschen, gründlich getrocknet // Stiele entfernt)
- 2 EL < /span> Traubenkern-, Oliven- oder Avocadoöl
- 1/4 cup rohe Cashewnüsse
- 2< /span> Suppe rohe oder geröstete Sonnenblumenkerne (ungesalzen) li>
- 5-6 EL Nährhefe (geteilt)
- 1/4 TL jeweils Salz + schwarzer Pfeffer
- 1 TL span > Knoblauchpulver
- < span class="wprm-rezept-zutatenmenge">1gesund Prise Cayennepfeffer (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (148 C).
- In a large mixing bowl, place the kale and drizzle with oil. Massage the kale with your hands to soften its texture and distribute the oil. Set aside.
- Add cashews, sunflower seeds, 4 tbsp. g // amount as written in original recipe // adjust if changing batch size), salt, pepper, garlic pepper, and cayenne pepper (optional) to a Food Processor or Blender a> and blend/blend into a fine meal, scraping sides as needed.
- Add the spice mixture to the kale and mix with your hands to distribute evenly, working into the ridges to ensure they are well coated.
- Split the kale onto 2 large baking sheets (or more if batch size is large). increases) and spread into an even layer, being careful not to overlap the pieces to ensure crispiness. Depending on the size of the baking sheets, you may need to bake them in two batches.
- Sprinkle the kale with the remaining 1-2 tbsp (3-6g // amount as per original recipe // adjust if batch size is changed) nutritional yeast for flavor and bake for 15 minutes. Then remove from the oven and turn/toss the kale to ensure even cooking.
- 5 10 minutes Bake longer, or until fries are crispy and golden brown. Be careful not to burn them. Allow to cool slightly before eating.
- Once completely cooled, store leftovers in a large plastic bag or container for 2-3 days. The crispy texture starts to fade after 24 hours, so enjoy it as close to cooking as possible!